Top Five Motorcycle Quotes
Here at Gothrider, we know that our customers love motorcycles! We know that they live and breathe biker culture, biker fraternity, the open road and the feel of chrome!
So, we’ve scoured the internet and selected some of our favorite motorcycle quotes to share with our badass customers.
Feel free to share this blog and comment with your favorite biker quotes of all time!
- “The most important thing is to have a good relationship with the bike... you have to understand what she wants. I think of a motorcycle as a woman, and I know that sounds silly, but it's true.” Valentino Rossi
- “The connection to place, to the land, the wind, the sun, stars, the moon... it sounds romantic, but it's true - the visceral experience of motion, of moving through time on some amazing machine - a few cars touch on it, but not too many compared to motorcycles. I always felt that any motorcycle journey was special.” Antoine Predock
- “The study of the art of motorcycle maintenance is really a miniature study of the art of rationality itself. Working on a motorcycle, working well, caring, is to become part of a process, to achieve an inner peace of mind. The motorcycle is primarily a mental phenomenon.” Robert M. Pirsig
- “If I'm out trailriding, I have a favorite motorcycle. Riding on the road, I've got a favorite. If I'm jumping, I have a favorite, and if I'm racing, I have a favorite.” Evel Knievel
- “I think it's particularly a distinctively American concept that resonates with American culture through biker culture. A motorcycle is an independent thing. You're like, 'I don't want to ride in a car with this person. I want to be independent and ride by myself. But, let's ride in a group. Let's be independent, together.” Ryan Hurst
From the world’s favorite stunt rider through to GP world champions, motorcycle culture is her to stay! Who’s your favorite motorcyclist? What’s your favorite motorcycle quote? Feel free to share with us!
Don’t forget to check out our awesome motorcycle accessories here!